Home to school bus services are provided by contract through East Riding of Yorkshire Council. They work with the college to ensure that all students have a safe and pleasant journey using either the school bus or public transport. The East Riding of Yorkshire Council put great importance on the safety and happiness of all pupils who use the home to school transport.

Timetables of routes covered in the East Riding may be viewed on the council’s website.

Bus Passes

Bus passes are issued by East Riding of Yorkshire Council not the College. A pass can only be used by the person named on council contracted services and on the route stated.

If a student cannot produce a pass or ticket they will be charged a fare which is not refundable.

It is important to take care of the bus pass – a fee of £10 is charged for a replacement. If you have any queries regarding bus passes or require a replacement pass please email


The majority of students are very well behaved and travel on the home to school transport in a sensible and acceptable manner. However, problems occasionally occur. Accepting the bus pass means that parents and students agree to abide by the Buswise behaviour guide. If an incident involving poor behaviour is reported to Buswise, an investigation will take place to determine the action needed to resolve the matter.  In deciding what action to take, the council will usually consult with the Headteacher

If you have any complaints or issues regarding a bus service please report it to Buswise via the Buswise hotline number 08456 445 949 or the online reporting form.

Routes for Extra Curriculum Buses

Bus 1


Bus 2

Burton Pidsea

Buses Leave the College Site at 4.40pm

For students living in Hull the 277 (EYMS) is passing the college at 4.50pm, buses are also available from Hedon to go to Hull and Withernsea.