We aim to:
- provide a high quality education so that each student achieves the success of which he or she is capable.
- provide a safe, caring, disciplined and stimulating environment in which each individual is challenged and enriched by learning within a culture of mutual respect.
- actively contribute to all aspects of each student’s life and develop the social and emotional aspects of learning.
- prepare each student for a fulfilling, happy and successful life as an active citizen in a global and sustainable society.
- engage in a positive partnership with all parents to support each student’s learning and development.
- work with other schools, colleges, employers, support services and the wider community to ensure that provision is as good as it can be for all.
- support the professional development of staff to fulfil the needs of the individual and the College